Monday 4 June 2012

Final opportunity.

Okay, so due to Belinda's post on FaceBook today saying that we have until 9am, June 18 to submit all work for our photo-documentary assignment. I feel i now have one more final opportunity (yes!) to re-visit Royal Canberra and try capture those two or three illusive shots the evaded me on my previous time there in order to boost the overall affect of my collection.


So i will contact the golf course tomorrow and hopefully arrange to get down there on Friday to give it another go. Must remember to book a lens (or two) probably the 70-200mm f/4 L before Thursday from the CIT collection to help with this. I will also be taking along my trusty 50mm, 10-22mm and 60D with its freshly cleaned digital sensor.


The forecast for Friday is for a frosty -5ยบ morning start clearing into a lovely day from then on. Fingers crossed this is the case.


Looking forward to re-visiting the team for one last time, might even take my portable lighting with me and take a big group shot of everyone before they knock-off for the day to give to them as part of the set of images i plan to present them with once this assignment is finished - as a bit of a thank you to them for their cooperation.


Stay tuned...




D.

No comments:

Post a Comment