Tuesday 29 May 2012

Shot selection for Belinda to review and give feedback.

Hello Belinda, shame we couldn't do this in person during the week so i could communicate with you in a better way than this, but will try do my best not to confuse you.


The following 12 images are what i have selected from my previous posts on this blog. You will find a bit of text underneath each image explaining a few things.


I welcome your feedback regarding these images and will take into consideration any further suggestions you might have for me so that i can wrap up this assignment.


At this stage it looks like i may have a chance to return to Royal Canberra this Friday, if all goes well, otherwise it will be later next week, because i would like to get all of my remaining assignments and revision for these two test out of the way before i focus my energy back on this. Hope you understand where i'm coming from regarding this :]


When I do re-visit Royal Canberra i would like to try re-shoot a few shots that i thought were important to the story, but i didn't quite manage to achieve the best angle, lighting or sense of what the worker was doing from my previous visits.


I also feel my story requires more than 6 photographs - I feel 8 or 9 will do it justice.


Anyway, i look forward to reading/hearing your thoughts on all this.


(Hope all is okay)






D.


No comments:

Post a Comment